Thursday, June 20, 2013

Summer

Kia Ora

It's a beaut sunny, if somewhat windy, day today and I even managed a run this morning. I still haven't got my running mojo back yet but I'm working on it.

Summer to me means, flowers, picnics, day outings, messing about on the river and going to the beach. So I'd like to enter todays card into ABC Challenges ABC33 "Summer" . Here it is, I'm not going to apologize for the quality of the coloring because I've used water color pencils and I'm still learning to get the feel of them. Also the stamping quality is a bit off too because I've used a water color paper and couldn't get a smooth imprint from the stamp. But it's something I'm going to practice more at because I quite like the "scenic" stamp . See no apologies only excuses lols....

So here it is..



I have used 2 different stamp sets by Sheena Douglas for this card. I've had them a while but this is the first time I have stamped them because I was sort of at a loss with what to do with them. 

So this is what I used and yes I know I always forget to list something I've used but that just comes along with older age syndrome .......

Ink - Stayzon Jet Black; Ranger Broken China
Derwent Water Color Pencils
Stash Cardstock (in other words I don't know the brand or color)
Stamps - Sheena Douglas On the Water and Peaceful Lakeside. 

Thanks for looking

and as always

Keep Well x 

=^-^=





4 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, wouldn't mind being where they are. What an awesome stamp. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stamp, beautifully coloured. Thankyou for joining us this week at ABC Challenges

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comment, I'm enjoying joining in.

      =^-^=

      Delete