Thursday, July 4, 2013

Wings

Kia Ora

Today the weather is definitely undecided, it's either going to be rainy or just overcast so nothing unusual there then, it's been like this since we got back to europe in October last year and I've had enough already, I want warmth and sunshine people not this cool grey weather.. I want to take off my winter woolies it's summer... And onto my card....

I would like to enter this card.....

Into the the Totally Gorjuss Challenge WINGS one of the reasons is that I have another Angel stamp and they are from the same company but I don't know what that company is called (my bad). So this would be a CAS card because all I have done is stamped the image with Memento tuxedo black, masked the image and a rectangle and then worked in some Ranger broken china and then stamped the sentiment and drew around the rectangle with a black marker pen. I then used a red bazzil card stock for the card.

Thanks for looking and as always...

Keep Well x 

=^-^=


No comments:

Post a Comment