Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Let it Snow!

Kia Ora

From sunny and warm New Zealand..

I know you're all jealous now in the Northern Hemisphere. Snow in summer I sincerely hope not.

I'd like to enter today's card in to the Crafty Little Fairies Challenge Let it Snow ..


I am trying out a new camera set up so I'm hoping that the picture shows up OK.. 

What I've used on this card is..
Copic markers
Memento tuxedo black ink
Star dust stickles
Spellbinders nestabilities, Labels twenty three
DP, American Crafts , Peppermint Express
TGF Keep Cozy stamp set.

And the red card stock is from my stash. 

Thanks for stopping by
And as always

Keep Well x 

=^.^=

1 comment:

  1. Aw, this snowman looks so happy! The shaped base is lovely and 'keep cozy' is certainly apt for the UK right now - lucky you with some sunshine!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Little Fairies and hope to see you again soon,
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete