Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Tag Swap

Kia Ora,

It's been a while and I have had a lot of upheaval in my life recently but I think I'm back in the mood to blog again, lols..

Recently I made a couple of tags for a swap. This was my first tag swap ever and to be honest I quite enjoyed it, well I enjoy making art full stop. So keeping it brief because you know me, short and sweet :) here they are:


Love the quote on this tag .. 

Water colored girl.


I hope my tag partner likes them. But it doesn't matter if she doesn't because I had a lot of fun making them. 

Thanks for stopping by

And as always

Keep Well x 



2 comments:

  1. Great to see you back in blog land! I hope everything is ok now.
    Love your tags, the image is lovely and the sentiment is wonderful. I'm sure your tag partner will love them. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debra..Had a busy time.. with a brand new Granddaughter… very sad to leave her but sometimes you got to do what you got to do lols
      Nicky x

      Delete