Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Southern Girls Challenge - Anything Goes

Hello and welcome to my part of the blogosphere. 

Today I'm bringing to you a Junkish Journal made for this weeks challenge over at the Southern Girls   Blog. 

The theme is: Anything Goes
And our sponsors are: Paper Nest Dolls and Lacy Sunshine Stamps. 



The digi stamp I used is Elf Emma w/Lights from Paper Nest Dolls and very cute she is too. 


Junkish Journal






I used a few copics to color her in as logged in the photograph on the right, but I may be a bit rusty in using my copic pens. I also added some snow writer to the hat and boots and some wink of stella clear to the lights.


The tag, dangle, ribbon and bling were all RAK'd me just recently so they are now my stash items and the die is from my local craft store. 




The journal itself is made from a page taken out of a doodle coloring in book, some scraps of design paper, paper bags, book paper and anything I have left on my desk. 
It's bound with elastic that is tied with elastic cord. 

Link to my YT channel showing how I made the journal. 




Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to join in with the fun. 


As always Keep Well
Nicky =^.^= 







4 comments:

  1. NIcky, this is so cool hun! I love what you did with that doodle colouring book page, what an inspired idea! Fab colouring on that cute elf too. A brilliant debut project for Southern Girls. Welcome to the team!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love this! Your colouring is so awesome. Welcome to the team xx

    ReplyDelete