Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Southern Girls Challenge : Nature


                                   Hello and welcome to my part of the blogosphere. 

                               Today I'm posting an Index Art Card made for the challenge over 
                                             at the Southern Girls challenge blog. 


The theme is: Nature 
And our sponsors are: Krafters Cart and Sasayaki Glitter


When I think nature birds, bees, butterflies, flowers and sunshine always come to mind. 
So with that in mind here is a light and summery Index Art Card. 





Link to my YT  channel showing how I made this delightful Index Art Card: Nautre


Thank you all for stopping by.  
Please leave me a kind comment and I hope you decide to join in with the challenge. 

As always
Keep Well
Nicky =^.^=


No comments:

Post a Comment