Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Southern Girls Challenge: Use Die Cuts

Hi

It's time for a new challenge over at the Southern Girls Challenge blog, we do hope you can join in.

This week's theme is die cuts. 

And our fabulous sponsors are:  Krater's Cart  and  All Dressed Up


Here I have used an index card as my base and added to that a mono print I made using a beech tree die cut. 



I cut the girl out of a magazine and added some Tim Holtz die cut butterfly wings to her. 


I then cut out the shape of the wings from some gold mono print roll off paper using a base wing die from Tim Holtz. 


I stamped the Believe from an Altenew alphabet stamp, added some white splatters and voila an urban fairy taking a walk in the trees. 


Here is the video showing how I made this Urban Fairy Art Card. 





Good Luck Everyone.


Thanks for stopping by and as always keep well

Nicky =^.^=

1 comment:

  1. Awesome creation Nicky. Love the video. Your stamping adventure with the tiny letters made me laugh! I'm getting so long sighted now, I really can't see detailed work unless it's at arms length! So need to get some glasses!! Hehe. Such a fun creation hun. Love your urban fairy and watching you in process. Super cool. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete