Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Starting Over

Kia Ora,

From a cold and wintry New Zealand, I'm not quite sure what is happening but one of the bonuses of having a house in an alpine environment is that it can snow in summer, lols.

I'd like to enter today's card in the Crafty Little Fairies Challenge Starting Over . And because I found out today that my newest grandchild (due in May) is going to be another girl I'd thought i"d get some practice on new baby cards ;)


I lost the light before I could take this photo but I took the shot anyway because the link closes before tomorrow morning. 

Here's what I used….

DP Rosie's Studio Fun & Giggles
Spellbinders Dies
Copics
Image and sentiment All Our Dreams from LOTV 
Ribbon and skeleton leaves from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by and as always

Keep Well x 

=^.^=


6 comments:

  1. Awww so sweet. Love the colours you've used. Is this your first granddaughter? Something lovely to look forward to for 2014. We're having a soggy winter, we've lucky to not live in an area that floods, but it's dry so far today. Congrats on your lovely news. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debra, This will be my second grandchild (granddaughter) the first is now 6 years old. Time sure does fly! I'm glad to be in the Southern Hemisphere at the moment because those storms will be coming in for a while yet in the UK :(
      Keep Well
      Nicky x

      Delete
  2. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Little Fairies with this super lovely card! I love the sweet LOTV baby image!
    Hope you can join in this week too :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nicky gorgeous card and congrats on the news of a new grandaughter huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete