Thursday, January 23, 2014

Wings

Kia Ora

It's stopped raining and snowing (for now) maybe summer is on it's way but it's as cold as here!

I now have a lovely new crafting desk/area to work from and I'm a very happy bunny… Thanks to my Scrubby who just wants to make me happy. So this card is in honor of him and all the things he does for me :)


I used: 

DP: Rosie's Studio, Chantilly Lace
Shapeabilities: Ironwork Accents
Nestabilities Standard Circles Small; Heart Circles
Copics
Star Dust Sprinkles
Card Stock: Craft Creations

Challenges:
Fantasy Stampers: Anything With Wings 

Thanks for stopping by
And as Always

Keep Well x 

=^.^=


This year I have decided not to be overly critical of my cards because I came across this …


If it was good enough for Salvador Dali then it's good enough for me lols.. 


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Nicky I was so excited when my hubby did my craft room I couldnt wait to get in there LOL hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely exciting to have a crafting space..

      Delete
  2. I wasn't expecting a guys card with this challenge, it's certainly different. Love how you have captured those glossy locks. Lucky you to have a new craftroom. Thanks for joining in with our latest challenge at Fantasy Stampers. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, I know right.. I was thinking Angel in Buffy with this card lols..

      Delete
  3. Is Scrubby as cool a dude as the one on your card? Lol! Great card for a guy of most ages and the colouring is really good. Glad you've christened your new desk with such a fab card. Wishing you many happy hours crafting on it. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great design and fab image, Nicky - thanx for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely card I always struggle with masculin cards this one is awesome

      Delete