Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Sweet & Toxic

Kia Ora,

It's been raining today so I have another card to share ... woo hoo I hear you say…

I'm going to combine a couple of challenges while I'm at it because my Scrubby is going to get me a new desk to work on, I expect that it will take a couple of days before I get to craft again. He has decided that I need a bigger working space and I agree with him lols..

I made this card ….
I used stardust stickles on the skulls, her eyelids and her boots.

Following this sketch


Here's what I used…

Ribbon: from my stash
Bling: Big Crystal Stickers; Ribbon Girl
Card Stock: Craft Creations
DP: Crate Paper; Flea Market
Ink: Memento; Tuxedo Black
Glittery Stuff: Stickles; Star Dust
Pen: Silver; provenance unknown
Stamp & Sentiment: MFT; Sweet & Toxic

Challenges:

TGF FFF: Bling It On 
Deconstructing Jen: Sketch 133 

Thanks for stopping by
And as always

Keep Well x 

=^.^=



3 comments:

  1. Fun card! I like the sassy little image. Your take on the sketch looks fabulous.
    I can't believe your Scrubby is telling you that you need more space!! Can he have a word with my hubby who often suggests I need less craft stuff. Lol. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right.. he just wants me to be happy and you can't argue with that. She is a sassy little gal, it's my fist time coloring her up and I expect I'll use her over and over lols..
      Keep Well x

      Delete
  2. Adorable card! This is one of my fav images and your coloring of her is beautiful! Thanks so much for joining the FFF "Bling" challenge over at TGF!:)

    ReplyDelete